|新着求人 マーケティング （MKT-22）|
【Education / Experiences / Skills】
1. University degree, e.g. Business Administration with good understanding of medical science or Medical Doctor with additional business/marketing background
2. 10+ years in pharmaceutical brand management in a leading role, at least 5 years in Japan
3. Cardiovascular therapeutic area experience is preferable
4. Extended expertise in specialty pharmaceutical management across different lifecyclestages, covering product introduction and growth phases; life-cycle management.
5. Proven strategic and analytical excellence
6. Ability to build and maintain strong relations to key customers
7. Successful leadership of cooperation with external partner companies
8. Ability to effectively communicate to senior management within Japan and internationally
9. Demonstrated strength in representing Japan and in driving global strategy in global brand teams
10. Drive for innovative solutions based on insights and in frame of marketing excellence
11. Ability to build and lead high performing cross-functional teams
12. Strong people management, attract and develop talents
13. Strong business acumen
15. Fluent oral and written communication in Japanese and English
・Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer - centric solutions.
・Ensuring accountability and consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
・Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
・Applying knowledge of business and the marketplace to advance the organization’s goals.
・Seeing ahead to future possibilities and translating them into breakthrough strategies.
・Attracting & developing people to meet both their career goals and the organization’s goals.
resume, Japanese working experience and English CV.