|新着求人 人事 （JN-60)|
Build and maintain a pipeline of Clinical Research candidates. Be an ambassador for our employer brand and support recruitment marketing.
• Develop and implement direct sourcing activities in support of the Clinical Research recruitment strategy.
• Build trusting relationship with candidates.
• Organize and coordinate candidate events to build our Clinical Research talent community.
• Create and track benchmarks and KPI’s to monitor success.
• Screen qualified candidates. (coordination is done by coordinator)
• Track results and distribute periodic reports.
• Manage candidate process flow in BrassRing.
■Communicate with hiring manager
• In alignment with recruitment lead, establish and maintain open communication with managers in determining recruiting needs.
• Facilitate recruiting process and offers with hiring manager (sourcing, interviewing and selection).
• Ensure metrics are achieved within Service Level Agreement.
• Maintain applicant flow logs as required by appropriate local laws and regulations.
• Maintain legally required files for job openings and candidate selection.
• Perform project work related to ongoing recruiting initiatives.
• Bachelor's degree (Business, HR, or a Life Science) or equivalent experience.
• Native-level Japanese fluency.
• English fluency.
• Working knowledge regarding local Human Resources practices, laws and regulations in geographic areas of operation, especially related to recruiting.
3+ years of in-house recruiting experience (at CRO industry is a plus, but not mandatory).