|新着求人 Drug Safety , Project Manager (CRO-68)|
|募集職種||外資系CROの Drug Safety , Project Manager
• Acts as a mentor to less experienced colleagues
• Responsible for cascading relevant information from internal and external meetings to PV&DSS management and appropriate colleagues.
• May supervise workloads and individual performance of more junior team members
• Build and maintain good drug safety relationships across functional units.
• Demonstrate role specific Competencies on consistent basis
• Demonstrate company Values on consistent basis
• Financial authority as it relates to projects.
• Any other duties as assigned by management.
• Non-degree + 6-7 yrs safety experience*
• Associates Degree + 5-6 yrs safety experience*
• Associate degree RN + 5-6 yrs safety experience*
• BS/BA + 4-5 yrs safety experience**
• MS/MA + 2-3 yr relevant experience**
• PharmD + 1-2 yrs relevant experience**
Degree preferred to be in one or more of the following disciplines: Biological Sciences, Pharmacy, Nursing, Life Sciences, and Chemistry.
*Safety experience includes actual experience processing AE/SAE reports, generating narratives, queries, working within safety databases, and experience with regulatory submissions.
**Relevant experience includes experience in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, or CRO industry, partly in related areas such as Medical Affairs, Clinical Data Entry and Clinical Data Management, Clinical Data Monitor, Regulatory Affairs, or Quality Assurance.
EudraVigilance Certification preferred